[Resolved] Easemytrip — regarding refund of flight ticket

B-104 Purvi Grand Appartment, Brookefield, Kundalahalli, Bangalore, India
 Pathakrohit on Apr 6, 2019
I have booked 2 tickets emt53186953 and emt53186787, for the return ticket on 6th may from lucknow to bangalore, jet airways rescheduled my flight with mismatch in timing and when i enquired they informed that i am eligible for full refund due to the timing mismatch.

Accordingly i raised a full refund cancellation request with easemytrip on 31st march and till now i have not received my refund. When i contacted easemytrip they told me that they have raised the request with jet airways for the refund, but when i contacted jet airways they informed me that they have not received any request from easemytrip for full refund claim.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019

[Apr 06, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that we have raised an RA (refund application) for the refund on your ticket to the airlines and the refund would be processed once the RA is approved from the airlines end. We appreciate your patience. You can get in touch with us on our Whatsapp escalation number [protected] and we will assist you on priority.
Updated by Pathakrohit, Apr 08, 2019
Hello Easemytrip,

I am not able to see your Whatsapp Escalation Number, can you share it with me once again.
Also how much time it would take to process the refund from the airlines, I need some timeline.

Rohit
Updated by Pathakrohit, Apr 09, 2019
Can you update me on what happened with the Refund Application, I have not received my refund amount yet.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2019
We would like to inform you that RA (refund application) has been raised for your both of the booking to the airlines and the amount would be refunded once the RA is approved from the airline's end. The general TAT for the approval of the RA from the airlines is 45-90 days and we are regularly following up with the airlines for the same to get that approved on priority. You can contact us on [protected] on our WhatsApp escalation number and we would give you clarity on the same.
Updated by Pathakrohit, Apr 10, 2019
Hello Easemytrip,

You are saying that you are regularly following up with the JetAirways on the Refund Application approval, but when I called the Jet Airways customer care yesterday, they told me that they have not received any refund request from easemytrip.
Now I dont know what is going on? you are saying you have raised the RA application and airlines is saying that they have not received any refund request.

Rohit
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2019
We would like to inform you that we have raised the RA (refund application) for your booking and we can also share the RA number for both of your bookings and we are constantly looking into the same. Please contact us on our Whatsapp number [protected] so that we can further give you a clarification on the same.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip - regarding refund of flight ticket