[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — booking not confirmed quoting that the price has increased.

Ambuj Goyal on May 14, 2019
I booked a ticket through them and after booking as i didnt get the tickets, i called them asking for the PNR, they told me that the status is pending and call us after 20 mins. I called gthem again after 20 mins and at that time they asked me about the DOB for the passenger. They didnt ask anything in the first phone conversation and when after i provided them my dob, they again asked for 15 mins. and after 15 min when i called them they said that sir now the fare has increased and you have to pay extra for the booking..
this is not my fault if the fare has increased. they could have asked me about the details (DOB) during the first call only which they didnt and after an hour and a half was completed, they just said that the fare has increased now..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019

[May 15, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that DOB should be mentioned in the ticket itself so that the customer doesn't have to face any further issue on the airport and the same was missing in your case. However, the fares are dynamic and can change at any point from the airline's end and the same was there in your case. Further, please contact us on our WhatsApp number [protected] with your registered number and email id so that we can check the same.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - booking not confirmed quoting that the price has increased.