EaseMyTrip.com — Completely useless support for refund

I am expecting a refund on my pnr - nkdy9t. I got mail confirmation it was initiated on 15 june yet i am still waiting for the refund to reflect in my account. Mailed few times which went unanswered. Reached out on watsapp on their complaint centre. First time someone called zeeshan disconnected my conversation when i asked the status. 2nd time someone called utpal gave me a random payu transaction id and asked me to check with payu. Question is why shoule i do that? I paid with axis credit card and i should get the amount directly to my account. It is emts respnsibility to check status of their payu refund. Very disappointed since this is a matter of 7000 bucks. And very unprofessional way of avoiding responsibility.

[Jul 01, 2020] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Jul 02, 2020
From our end the refund for this pnr has already been done you need to check the same with you bank
here are the details,

7076747897 9839957149 000000 refund 7272.00 success 2020-06-15 11:14:52 2020-06-16 15:57:13 75120330169000351337246

Comments

Same here... and interestingly its with same guy... "UTPAL".
He assured to raise concern with higher team to address and its been 20 days...

No clue on their response time. I am still waiting..

Now, Chapter 2: Today i attempted to chat and unfortunate of Mr. UTPAL attended my char and ended as soon as my PNR seen with details...

Portal says "0" charges but they charged me of Rs. 519/-... No clue on this
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Jul 2, 2020

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Kindly Provide us your booking details so that we can look into it.
Hi Sohini,

please share the below details with us here or through help.payu.in for assistance.
• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used