[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — defect in your system. picked wrong destination from previous booking and booked.

R Khosla on Jun 2, 2019
Booking id[protected].
Today i booked ticket from hyderabad to delhi, but your system booked from delhi to hyderabad, perhaps by picking data from my last flight from delhi to hyderabad. Because all the data regarding names, email and mobile no. Emerged automatically. Trusting your system i continued with the booking.
When my ticket was confined on my mobile no. I found that it is from delhi to hyderabad instead of from hyderabad to delhi. How can this happen. When i contacted your customer care i was told that they can no do anything and it is my fault.
Of course it is my fault that i booked from your site trusting it and now i am being given a cold shoulder.
I am a frequent flyer and travel four to five times in a month. We have 2400 branch with a staff of 25000. My experience with your company is not good. I always book myself and have never been treated like this. I feel being cheated by a reputed company like yours.
You are requested to kindly make necessary corrections so that i am not made to suffer because of defect in your system.
Rajeev khosla

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019

As per your query, we have got this checked with the concerned team. The tickets were booked as per your selection. As checked with the airlines as well the cancellation charges are higher from the cost of the ticket. For any further assistance, you can ping us on our whats app escalation number [protected] so that we can assist you accordingly.

Comments

I was trying to book ticket from Kolkata to Patna for 29th of June 8:35 AM my payment is deducted but ticket not booked .Screenshot attached.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - defect in your system. picked wrong destination from previous booking and booked.