[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — didn't get, pnr booking was confirmed

506, Sree Sambhav Towers, Opp. Vizag Central, Maharanipeta, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
 ShrutiJain on Feb 17, 2020

I booked for air india flight Visakhapatnam to Udaipur and return on May 3rd, 2020 & May 6th, 2020 respectively. I had done the payment of Rs. 6714. The payment was successful, and my booking was confirmed but i didnt get pnr. When i contacted customer care on whatsapp and twitter as their landline are always busy, they told me to wait for sometime as there was issue of air india website linkage down. I waited for more than 36 hrs. after that they told me that booking got rejected due to fare difference. Issue was at easemytrip end, then why should i pay the extra fare. They are not taking responsibility of this. Instead of giving me confirmed tickets after the payment, they are giving excuse of fare diff. in this I am no where at fault. then why should a customer suffer?

didn't get, pnr booking was confirmed
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2020

[Feb 17, 2020] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020
Dear EaseMyTrip patron,

Greetings From EaseMyTrip.

We would like to inform you that your booking has been rejected due to non-availability of seat in same fare.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

The refund will be received within timeline mentioned below

Credit/Credit Card : 3 - 4 working days
Net banking/Any Other Mode : 7 - 10 working days.

Kind Regards,
EaseMyTrip Team
[protected]/[protected]Available 24X7)
Updated by ShrutiJain, Feb 20, 2020
does it take 36 hrs for confirmation or rejection of ticket booking? When I made the payment on Feb 15th, then why did you informed me about rejection on Feb 17th?

Obviously fare will increase in 2 days time period, as it was sale going on. There was issue in linkage connection with airline website?

Unnecessarily, I had to pay more amount for the tickets whereas I could have book in lesser.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2020
Dear EaseMyTrip patron,

Greetings from EaseMyTrip.com

Thank you for writing your query to us.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your Booking was under process and status of booking was pending as there was linkage issue of Airline with EaseMyTrip.com . Once we got final update from the authorities you were informed that Booking was rejected on your given contact details.

For your information refund amount already has been process from our end.

We would be glad to help you. Please feel free to contact us in case of any other assistance.

Kind Regards,
EaseMyTrip Team
[protected]/[protected]Available 24X7)

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - didn't get, pnr booking was confirmed