[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — didn't receive cashback

saikrishna shivanathri on Jan 8, 2019
Hi..I have booked a flight ticket from Hyderabad to Delhi on 31st December through your app.Booking Id is EMT54239111..I had applied a coupon while booking.As per it, I have to get Rs600 as cashbach as I paid through PayPal.I am attaching the screenshot..Plz solve this soon.
Ticket number: I8Q43D/1/1
Flight number: G8-996
PNR:I8Q43D

didn't receive cashback
didn't receive cashback
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that the cashback is from the PayPal end and we have escalated the same to them and we would get in touch with you once we get a response from PayPal. Further, you can directly contact us on our Whatsapp number i.e [protected] and we will assist you better on the same.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
As we escalated the same to the PayPal team we would like to inform you that as per the team the cashback has been credited in your account on 16th December itself. We request you to check the same in your PayPal account. You can directly reach to us on our Whatsapp escalation number i.e [protected] and we will assist you on the same.

Comments

I booked a ticket from Delhi to Srinagar for 1st June, 2019 for two people and the bookig status is showing pending.
The booking ID is EMT54971310. The booking details is added in the attachment.

+ 91 11 4313 1313