[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — Easemytrip.com is not changing the intial of a passanger

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Ajay Ranjan14
Hello All,

Problem :: I asked to change the intial of HArsh Kumar from Ms to Miss

After several call, it is becoming terrible experience from both Jet and easemytrip.

I contacted Jetairways (Rajni & Ashish, floor supervisor) & they are saying to contact the travel agency & only travel agency can do it, for the change in Intial from Ms to Mr.
But few days back jetairways customer care personnel told me to raise a request via travel agency which I did & got below feedback from them.
Where as easemytrip.com is saying that only airline can do it.

So I am not getting any resolution to the problem rather annoyed because of such grievance cell.

Jetairways statement : Initial can be changed only through help of Contact Easemytrip.com
Easemytrip statement : "as per airline policy no changes would be allowed in the name after confirmation."

Now looping both Jetairways & Easymytrip customer care.

Needless to say pathetic customer service from both the party, I don't mind cancelling the ticket and booking other one, but for sure this experience will become word of mouth experience of people around me.
I remember having similar experience with Yatra.com but they were agile to resolve the issue rather then mocking the customer through ridiculous customer care.

Thanks & Regards
Ajay Ranjan

Easemytrip.com is not changing the intial of a passanger
Easemytrip.com is not changing the intial of a passanger
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 21, 2016

[Oct 17, 2016] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2016
Dear Sir/Mam,
We had already passed the remark to Airline it's up to only Airline they will allow to travel or not.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - Easemytrip.com is not changing the intial of a passanger