[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — Failed to refund the money to my my account

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 fahad017
Air ticket booking with EaseMyTrip.com cancel by them self and kept the money in PAYTM account in stood of refund the amount to my bank account

The customer care number, cant reach any agent.
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

SPPradeep, Mar 12, 08:13:

Hello Fahad,

I understand that your transaction of Ease my Trip did not go through even though the amount was deducted from your account. I feel terrible you had to experience this.

We’ve checked and discovered that the recharge was unsuccessful due to an issue with Ease my Trip.

Your money Rs.8208 has been refunded to your Paytm account for immediate reuse. All you need to do is select “Paytm Cash” as the payment option when you are doing your next recharge/bill payment.

I hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let me know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm.

Thanks and regards
Paytm Care

fahad.ck, Mar 5, 19:23:

Name: fahad.ck | Email Id: [email protected] | Order Number: RCtkt - | Message: Hi Team,

I have booked 2 flight ticket through easemytrip and paid the amount of Rs 8, 208/- via Paytm
but i haven't received the flight ticket and when i spoke to the easemytrip support team, they mentioned that they haven't received the payment. But from the paytm wallet i can see the following.

Ease my Trip Order #4192975r
Paytm Cash Txn ID [protected]
[protected]:29:33 PM

please do the needful, transfer the amount back to my account ASAP.

regards,

Fahad | Issue Type: Payment Failed | Time:[protected]:23:46 |

Failed to refund the money to my my account
Failed to refund the money to my my account
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2018

[Mar 21, 2016] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.

Comments

Greetings From Ease My Trip!!!

We regret the in-convenience caused to you.

As per your given details, we have already refunded your amount against Ref. Id. :- BET[protected]

Kindly find your refund details pasted below.

Txn ID Refund ID Parent Txn ID Parent Refund ID Txn Date Settled Date Refund Date Txn Amt Refund Amt Order ID Resp Code Bank Txn ID Status Refund Type
[protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] 3/3/2016 12:26 6/3/2016 4:26 13:45.0 8208 8208 4192975 10 [protected] REFUND_SETTLED MERC_TO_BANK
after refunding the money from Easemytrip, paytm hold this money and cannot transfer to my bank account

they are asking 4% charge while transferring amount to my bank account

such a cheap way of money looting????????????????????????????

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - Failed to refund the money to my my account