[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — money deducted from my bank account but ticket not booked.

Nancy Nikita Samad on Mar 11, 2019
Nancy Nikita Samad
Ph:- [protected]
Email- [email protected]

Today(11.03.19)around 6 :30 pm I, Nancy Nikita Samad, tried to book a round trip flight between delhi and hyderabad. The money got deducted from the account but the ticket booking status showed unsuccessful response.
I need to get my tickets ASAP. Please look into the matter as soon as possible and get my money refunded back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2019

[Mar 11, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Dear Ma'am,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that your transaction shows failed to us and if the payment is deducted from your account then it will be automatically rolled back to your source account within 24-72 hours and if the same does not reflect into your account then please contact your respective bank.
Updated by Nancy Nikita Samad, Mar 14, 2019
It has been 3 days, I still haven't received my money back in my account. I have already complained about this many times. Your company gave me a confirmation that i Will be getting my money back within 3 days. Today also i talked to a customer care agent at easemytrip via call and he started asking me my Complaint ID.even after providing my Complaint ID he said it is not showing link to my transaction and that i need to revert back on this email.
This is seriously unacceptable behavior from your company.i swear not to use your service to book anything from today onwards if i don't receive my money.i want my money back now. How can you keep me hanging for three days .5535 is a big amount for a student like me. do you even understand the trauma i am going through.give me my money back or else I will complain at the consumer forum.

Also a man named Rajat Goswami (ph[protected] called me on 11th March around 2:45pm and asked about my transaction and asked me to give him my card details so that he can transfer the money back in the next 5 mins itself.i suspected a fake call and didn't provide him with anything.
Take a look at it.

Please Get me my money back
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019
Dear Ma'am,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that we have not received the payment and the same shows failed and we hope that it must have got credited back into your source account. Further, as you have informed about the executive Mr Rajat, we will definitely look into this. Please let us know if we can further assist you on the same.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - money deducted from my bank account but ticket not booked.