[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — My refund is not given

Pratishtha Narain
I booked my ticket through easemytrip.com with airline PNR as MNPBCR. I had cancelled my ticket before the scheduled date of the flight departure as I was told by one of the Jet Airways customer care executive that I will get the full refund while cancelling the ticket as the timings of the flight had been rescheduled. But till now ease my trip has not given me the same. Its going to be around 3 months now. Please help!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2018

[Feb 15, 2017] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SUDEEP BAGADI's response, Apr 01, 2017
Sir he Ticket December 8 2016 me pay tm fear a Kya that krupaya paise 're found Karna
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

Comments

Sir Trivendram to bangloru flight booking as on 8 dec 2016 and flighflight is cancel
And booking no LIZ62B name :- Rabindran a please refund this amount
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number 9990980980 or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313