[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — No refund for unsuccessful flight ticket

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Laishram Pilot
I have been using easemytrip for more than 20 flight ticketing. I was happy to with easemytrip as they dont charge any convenience charge like other does.
But this time i am very unhappy with the negligence from them.

I have requested for a refund for a flight ticket which was rejected from ur side. Still i havent got any reply. I sent 3 emails and yet i am waiting for a single response. I even posted the same to the easemytrip facebook page yet no response.
This is not professional.
Transaction ref:[protected]ig0btvofl4
Amonunt: 4, 216.00
Mode of payment: netbanking sbi
Date: 7-4-2016
Email:[email protected]

Flight: jet airways
Ori : imphal
Dest: guwahati
Like · reply · 10 mins
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2018

[Apr 14, 2016] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.

Comments

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Ease My Trip!!!

We Regret the in-convenience caused to you.

This is to inform you that your transaction could not be completed successfully due to some technical failure occurred between Bank Server and Ease My Trip server.

However, We had received and rejected amount of INR 4216/- against Reference ID [protected].

Your booking is not confirm against this transaction and you will get your refund within next 72 working hours in your same account.

Kindly find your auto-reversal transaction details pasted below.

TXN DATE SM TXN ID TPSL TXN ID BANK TXN ID GROSS AMT BANK NAME TRAN STATUS MERCHANT NAME
07 Apr 2016 [protected] [protected] IG0BTVOFL4 4216.0 State Bank of India Success Easy Trip Collection

Easemytrip.com — amount deducted but ticket not confirm..

Sir I m Basant Oraon My booking Id- BET[protected] Mobile no. [protected] E mail- [email protected] Sir amount deducted but Tkt not confirm.. Regards
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number 9990980980 or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313