[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — Not attending calls

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Deepak Lohia
Before 4 days i have booked 2 flight tickets through www.easemytrip.com pf air asia.
On the date of departure i have got a massage from air asia that flight has been cancelled.
Then i have tried to contact air asia executives through customer care no. But after 10 call (On all calls put on hold) they have not attended my call.
Then i have decided to to contact my sellers to whom i have paid money.
They have not send any message or calls for cancellation of flight, but this was their duties to inform passengers for this unsuspected situation.
Then i decide to call their customer care no. More then 20 time in each numbers which published in their website.
They have also not attend my calls.
Then i find a whats app no.[protected] for grievances and messaged but in some time any person became online seen my message but keep silent and not replied.
I was helpless as no body is willing to assist me as air asia or easemytrip.com.
Then i have sent a mail in id [protected]@easemytrip.com about non attending call as well whatsapp and thus i am feeling that i have cheated by both air asia & easemytrip.com.
I have putted in a big loss of rs.20, 000 due to their act as lost appointment o[censored]s embassy, hotel booking amount and another tickets purchase in very high price.
I can say in single line for both (Air asia & easemytrip.com) as a big cheater and misusing consumers rights, money and time after taking online money in advance.

It is very shameful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2018

[Apr 19, 2017] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

Comments

I booked 2 tickets online on 16 may 2017 but both tickets were rejected. But i didn't get my money back . No response from customer care as well. Refund my money as soon as possible.
I tried to booking flight tickets from your app but the amount is deducted of 19916 rupees and booking is not confirmed. Kindly confirm and Send the tickets on [protected] or refund the amount. I dint even get any reference number.
Hello, I am facing the same problem. On top of that, I did manage to call them up and they have set me on a wild goose chase for more than 17 days. I am planning to move consumer court. The only trouble is that my amount Rs 6242 is too small for them to even flinch. I am trying to liaise with other people who have faced the same difficulty with easemytrip. Please find my email id below and contact me so that we can move the consumer court together.
[protected]@rediffmail.com