[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — Pathetic and cheating service. Don't ever use this

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Nebu Jose
I had to cancel a round way ticket with Indigo booked through ease mytrip. The terms and conditions in the ticket does not mention about the actual cost involved during the cancellation of ticket. The call center service is pathetic and they have stereo type answers asking the customer to go through the website and no intention to hear your grievance. The executive/supervisor/team lead were sticking on to their hidden terms and conditions written somewhere in the website which is not visible in the ticket provided to me.They also wash their hands off asking me to contact Indigo directly and when contacted Indigo they responded saying they do not have any idea about the terms of conditions of Easemytrip. I am at a loss of 70% of the total bill as cancellation charges. I advise you not to get cheated and if you need peace of mind do not, do not go with ease my trip.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2018

[Jun 23, 2016] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nebu Jose, Jun 24, 2016

Indigo team also wash their hands off telling me they do not have any idea about the terms and conditions mentioned by ease my trip.I am at a loss of 70% of the total bill as cancellation charges. Out of this 50% goes to Indigo and they are shameless to say they are unaware of this policy of travel agent whom they have tie up with.I advise you not to get cheated by the service and lucrative offers by Indigo.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

Comments

Not even eligible for 1 star with the level of cheating they do.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018

Dear Ma'am,

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number 9990980980 or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.
I am trying to book the tickets, the tickets are not booked and the amounts are being deducted. We need to followup with the company and bank for refund. And if tickets are not booked, no information from the company. I am just losing money for making phone calls and in return wasting my time.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018