EaseMyTrip.com — refund against cancellation of ticket not received

SBM RESIDENCY, Near Nirmala convent school, Siliguri, West Bengal, India
 nazrul0909 on Aug 6, 2019
I advised easemytrip to cancel air ticket of jetairways flight from guwahati to mumbai on 12th april, 2019 booking id - emt56380411
After that i am continuously following with easemytrip.com for the refund without success. Always i get a standard reply; the airline (Jetairways) has not refunded against the cancellation.
When i paid the travel agent during booking, they should refund customer not airways.
So, as a customer i should not suffer when the travel agent escaping from their responsibility.
Tkt booking id:coobwr & ubbugs
Nozrul islam
Email:[protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 06, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019

Greetings From Ease My Trip!!

As you already know that Jetairways has shut down their services and as checked with the concerned team we haven't received any refund from the airlines yet. We have already sent so many emails to airlines but they are not responding. However, once we get the refund from the airline then only we will initiate the same at our end.
Also, we would like to inform you that we are a mediator you paid the amount to airline we only charged the Emt service fee of Rs 250 rest all charges took by the airline. So once we get the refund from the airline then only we will process the same at our end.

Social Media Team
Ease Ky Trip
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019

Greetings From Ease My Trip!!

Social Media Team
Ease My Trip

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - refund against cancellation of ticket not received