[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — Refund amount of rs 17091 (payu id [protected], request id [protected])

Naveenchandra K
On 11th april 2017 i have booked a ticket online via easmytrip.com from ahmedabad to goa date of journey being 19/5/2017 by indigo (India) flight
I received a ticket saying booking pending although the amount of rs.17091/- was deducted.
On query via e-mail (Since telephone was not accessible) for the ticket status easemytrip.com replied "the following itinerary has been rejected due to non-availabilty of seats in the same class booked by you. Your amount would be refunded automatically." further they promised maximum 72 hours to get the amount credited.
But till date i have not received the refund amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2017
Amount refunded on date 19th april2017

[Apr 15, 2017] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Naveenchandra K, Apr 17, 2017
This is to inform Easemy trip.com that still I have not received the refund amount Rs 17091.
I have already discussed with HDFC Bank customer; they informed that they not receieved any transaction from easemy trip.

Therefore I request you to please refund the amount immidately.

Updated by Naveenchandra K, Apr 18, 2017
Dear sir
I have requested for a refund for flight ticket which was rejected from your side.This is to inform you that still I have not received the refund amount Rs 17091/-agaisnt booking id BET[protected]. It is already 7days are over, due to your web site I am suffering. If airlines are changing the fare, then how you can deduct the money from our account.

Therefore I request you to please refund the amount immidately.

Updated by Naveenchandra K, Apr 19, 2017
On 11th April 2017 I have booked a ticket online via EasMyTrip.com from Ahmedabad to Goa date of journey being 19/5/2017 by Indigo(India) Flight
I received a ticket saying booking pending although the amount of Rs.17091/- was deducted.
On query via e-mail (since telephone was not accessible) for the ticket status EaseMyTrip.com replied "The following itinerary has been rejected due to non-availabilty of seats in the same class booked by you. Your amount would be Refunded automatically. " Further they promised maximum 72 hours to get the amount credited.
But till date I have not received the refund amount.Almost 9 days are over. I am not getting any reply from Easemytrip.com.
I am requesting ease my trip to refund the money immidately

EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - Refund amount of rs 17091 (payu id 6086058496, request id 3993038652)