[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — Refund

Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
 UTKARSH SHETH
I was suppose to travel by Indigo Airlines but the flight and sector for my DEL-NAG sector got cancelled for which I am eligible for full refund and same was honestly done by Indigo Airlines and same has been confirmed by them in writtern but Easemytrip want to make money out of that as well so they told me that they will refund me only half of the amount and said that Indigo has not approved for full refund.Since then with the proof I am writing them mails and after many telephonic calls they are not responding.
Please look into the matter and process the FULL REFUND asap.

Sr No. Passenger Name PNR AIRline Amount refund
1 AISHWARYA SAXENA D5SNWY INDIGO 1778
2 UTKARSH SHETH O94GFP INDIGO 1979
3 UTKARSH SHETH FD444A INDIGO 1930
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2018

[Dec 27, 2016] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.

Comments

I'm jeeva and I bought a ticket through Paytm, on January 23rd at 7:35pm flight in Air India, but I didn't get my visa so, I want cancel my ticket,
I give my details on below

Name - Jeeva parthiban
Flight no - AI - 905
PNR - YTCZZ
TICKET NO[protected]
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number 9990980980 or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.
SIR,
I, Balwant singh rana had cancelled the flight on 2 feb, 2017...my flight details are given below :

Name :Balwant singh rana
PNR:UEW34U
DATE:4 FEB, 2017
flight no:sg455
mobile :[protected]
email id:, [protected]@gmail.com
Please refund the money, as soon as possible
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018