[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — refund not processed even after confirmation from easemytrip

cheetahg on Feb 17, 2019
I was supposed to get the refund in feb 2017. I have been following up diligently since then. Easemytrip have confirmed twice that refund is processed and then reneged multiple times that they themselves has provided wrong details. Extremely poor customer service. Unfortunately due to lack of proper laws these websites go free cheating customers. They have tenacity to even resolve the consumer complaint saying the refund was processed and when inquired on the status after 4 months they say it was not processed. There should be strict action against such websites for cheating their customers again and again.

refund not processed even after confirmation from easemytrip
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2019

[Feb 17, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that we have not received any refund from the airlines as the airline got to shut his operations and the refund has not been processed from the airlines for the same. We must have processed the same if we must have got the same from the airlines.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - refund not processed even after confirmation from easemytrip