[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — refund of the tickets - for the tickets cancelled by jet airways

Mamata D on Mar 20, 2019
It is with great regret i would like to inform you that inspite of my repeated reminders for the refund of my money, i am not getting proper response.

The customer care people are not at all trained to handle the issue and every time they send us the same repeated response.

I am not begging, i am asking for my money, which is refunded to easemytrip by jetairways fully and your company is denying to refund the amount. It’s sad that your company is making money fraudently and earning your bread butter on our hard earned money.

I expect some response from you being ceo of the company unlike your customer care people who fail to understand the complaint most of the time. I am a regular user of easemytrip for my travel needs, but this is a bitter experience.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2019

[Mar 20, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear Ma'am,
This is not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us on our Whatsapp escalation number [protected] with your booking details and exact issue so that we can look into the same and can assist you better.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - refund of the tickets - for the tickets cancelled by jet airways