[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — refund payment not received from ease my trip

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 shrutipatel on Jan 20, 2019
We hve booked tickets from this website, emt45799563 on 15th may 2018, we have cancelled the tickets on 17th november 2018... Also received mail for full refund bt still we have nt received any refund amount of this cancellation. Its been 2 months we have called n emailed the company for the status bt no positive reply have been received. Evry time they say call airlines and airlines say call the company. As we have paid to ease my trip so we are expecting refund from company itself as its there fault in tickets and at last we have to cancel it.
All the required documents are attached with this. We would like you to help us with this issue and solve the same.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 28, 2019

[Jan 20, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2019

Greetings from Easemytrip!

As we have checked your refund has been processed from our end on 24-jan-19. and it takes 7 to 8 working days to reflect in account .

ACTIONS TAKEN
Request ID PayU ID Bank Ref No. Action Amount Status Refund status reason Requested Time Success Time Bank ARN
[protected] [protected] IGADNNFJP0 capture 94877.00 SUCCESS - [protected]:12:43 [protected]:12:43 NA
[protected] [protected] NA refund 94877.00 success Refund is successful [protected]:15:40 [protected]:00:59 IXGAMFDKU3

Thanks & Regards
Social media escalation

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - refund payment not received from ease my trip