[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — refund ref vmmvbo

Dont Know, India
 Asha Dang on Apr 11, 2018
Hi dear
I have booked my ticket vmmvbo in december for travelling 9january from delhi to chandigarh at 5.55 first flight. I got mail 2 times rescheduled my flight that does not suited me. I requested to cancell my booking and refund my money in first week of january and got mail on 11january that my refund has been processed without any penalties and will be in my account with in one month. Same process heppened 3times money never refunded. Still waiting for my full refund. My credit card is now changed, new credit card number [protected]
My names asha rani dang
Ph no[protected]
Email [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you and sort out refund.
Asha
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2018

[Apr 11, 2018] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2018
Dear Asha,
Kindly provide valid booking details and contact info as we are not able to contact you or find your booking from the above-mentioned info. Please ping us on whats app at [protected] stating your name and "consumer forum", we will assist you on priority.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2018
Dear Ma'am,

We hope that your query has been addressed as well as resolved by our concerned team. For any assistance or query you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.

+ 91 11 4313 1313