[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — regarding refund of my ticket amount for my international trip booked through you on jet airways

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 gauravsharma7752 on Apr 23, 2019
I had bboked a travel ticket for my family through you of jet airways. The flight is cancelled and as per jet airways travel agent need to raise the refund request. After my repeated mail and clarifiaction mail which i arranged from the jet airways for easemytrip they are not agreeing for refund and everytime marking me a mail that i have to file for refund directly to jet airways. Jet airways had denied me entertaining me directly as the ticket is booked through ageent.

Pls tell who is responsible. I need my full refund.

Easemy trip is highly unprofessional in handling customer query

Booking id:- emt56530415
Complain no if easemytrip:- 3113337
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
We would like to inform you that if your booking has been cancelled from the airlines end than you need to put a cancellation request on our portal with a option of full refund and then after getting the initiation of the same we would forward the same to the airlines and would process the refund once we get the same from airlines. Please let us know if we can further assist you on the same.

Comments

to anonymous author residing at Delhi, India

Nobody sees your booking id EMT56530415 and complain of easemytrip 3113337.
If you do not want to disloce the relevant documents in full,
you can hire a lawyer or a legal professional for the cost of Rs 6000 .

The legal professional can lodge the complaint on your behalf in the ditrict court aiming to get the judgemnt in your favour.

The web reference for the basics of the complainibg:-

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - regarding refund of my ticket amount for my international trip booked through you on jet airways