Eastbu — not delivered order eau 1089 mini pocket laptop quantity two

I had online ordered Mini Pocket Laptop Quatity Two from Eastbu.com (Hong Kong You Teng Technology Co., Ltd.) on 25 May 2019 and paid USD 99.98 for the same through credit card. I was given order number EAU 1089 and Tracking Number: RF[protected]SG. On 10 Jun 19 I received a wrong item - Ladies Gucci Purse - 60017. When I raised a complaint and followed it vigorously - on 14 Jun 19 the company resent the product with tracking Number RR[protected]CN to be tracked on https://www.ems.express. I kept tracking the order and found that on 04 Jul 19 the item had reached Pune. However the package was not delivered even on 10 Jul 19. When I checked with the local post office they confirmed that no such package has arrived anywhere in the country Indian Post Office. When I once again raised the issue they said they will refund the amount but are not doing the same. They are just delaying and avoiding the refund. Request initiate action for refund as I have no faith in the company and their products. Their details -
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Toll-free: +[protected]

not delivered order eau 1089 mini pocket laptop quantity two

Comments

I had a bad experience with this company.
please ban this website immediately.
they are cheaters.