[Resolved]  Easy Cabs — EASY CAB IS NOT THAT EASY

Hi, I am Pratyush sharma i have booked a cab for me from paryavaran complex in the morning at 5 i have recieved all the booking details on a message that my booking is confirmed with the booking i.d A[protected] car no- DL 1RX-7417 chauffer NO: [protected] will be at your doorstep at 5 . i waited till 5:10 and than i called the driver to ask that where is stuck and then the reply i receive was wowww... he said " SIR MERAY PAAS TOH AAPKI KOI BOOKING NI HAI, MERAY PAAS TOH SAINIK FARMS SAY PICKUP KAY INSTRUCTIONS THAY AIRPORT KAY LIYE AUR MAINAY UNHAY LAY LIYA I SAID KI BHAI MERAY PAAS TOH DETAIL AAYI HAI HE ADDED KI SIR APKAY PAAS GALAT MSG AAYA HAI SERVER SAY UNHAY VAPAS COL KRO AUR BOLO, I CALLED THEIR NUMBER AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT NO ONE PICKED I HAD MY TRAIN AT 6:15 AND IT ULTIMATELY LEFT THAN AT 5:30 I SEE A MESSAGE FROM THEM THAT SAYS "SORRY SIR THERE WERE NO CABS AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA" . Now what is this bull man, how could u do this to some one if you don't have something like service then why you commit to it . Trust me these days cabs are not safe for girls and very rude for their customers. You gave a bad example in your industry . D I S S A P O I N T E D .

Easy Cabs
    Easy Cabs Phone
    Easy Cabs Address
    9th Floor, Videocon Towers, , Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055