[Resolved] eBay — improper product delivered. (item not working)

Aditya_12 on Sep 23, 2017
I recently purchased a kaspersky internet security from ebay. They delivered my product through an email (The link for the software and an activation key was sent). But the key they sent was not working. I have contacted their customer care almost 4 times from 15 days but no one is solving my problem. Also i have raised a claim through ebay guarantee. But still no solution is given. I want my money back or i want ebay to give me a properly working activation key.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 12, 2017
After calling the customer care many times and raising the claim, they finally approved the refund and i have received my money back. But i made one more purchase and again i faced same problem. They have approved refund again. I don't understand why they give items that don't work and refund it later. they never give working items. Waste of our time in purchasing here and refunding process takes a lot of time.

[Sep 24, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2017
Dear Aditya_12,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Updated by Aditya_12, Oct 12, 2017
This particular purchase issue was solved. But my next purchase also had a similar issue ( for which refund is again approved.) I will try one more purchase in eBay for the same product.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    eBay - improper product delivered. (item not working)
    www.bdomains.com