[Resolved]  Ebay.in — after cancel by ebay.in my money not refunded 16 days has gone

Dear consumer complain, i was ordered by ebay usb led light prepaid amount rs.250/-suddenly i got massage my ordered is cancel. They send me massage my money is proceed to return dated-16.08.2018, but still am waiting for that refunded money is not reflected in my account, and ebay not responding regarding this issues

With best regards
Bapan deb barman
Email. [protected]@gmail.com

Paisa pay i. D[protected]
Order no.[protected]
after cancel by ebay.in my money not refunded 16 days has gone
after cancel by ebay.in my money not refunded 16 days has gone
Sep 4, 2018
ebay was mail me my money will refunded within 6 to 7 days, but not refunded dated from 16.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 still dated not reflected in my account ebay mail [email protected]
Sep 04, 2018

eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 05, 2018
eBay.in Customer Care's response
Dear Bapan,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Sep 07, 2018
Updated by Bapan deb barman
Dear C.C
Thanks, My money is refunded regarding complain Rs.250/-was credit in my original account, on dated-05.09.2018
Paisa pay i. D[protected]
Order no.[protected]

with regards
Bapan Deb Barman

eBay.in
    eBay.in Address
    14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063