[Resolved]  Ebay.in — Fake product delivered

Paisa pay id [protected] on 2nd march 17 raised a complaint not received on 14 march due to removal notice of this seller from listing by ebay. Claim id 2760338. But delivered (To my next door person) by seller on 17 march. And i was fake printed plastic piece instead of memory sd card it is very clear by looking from outside of hte pack. I have tried the seller phone [protected] amitabh sharma his address given as 2/36, panchwati colony pune, his phone is continuously switched off. I also tried to leave message.
I want my payment back. By returnig this fake item.
Ebay has already removed him from list guessing due to fake seller.
May 11, 2017
eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 18, 2017
eBay.in Customer Care's response
Dear rjs_kmr,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Mar 21, 2017
Updated by rjs_kmr
I have provided the proof of Payment and received item receipt and also updated my profile including alternate phone no. and address ask by ebay. Primary Mobile no. [protected] is official cug no. and always working. Alternate mob. no. is [protected] .

seller has given fake address on item supplied pin no. (Pune -311028) is of Hissar Jaipur ( confirmed by DTDC booking information done by seller )instead of Pune and address is also fake.

Complaint comments

Comments

Plz dnt choose DTDC for delivery service...What's delivery mans work should deliver on given address ...he ll call come here and der and tell to take product then y u ll take home shipping address with house no. ... And no status update online...How can we know where the product is...My reference no. [protected].
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2017
Dear Sangmesh khadke,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home.

Team eBay

eBay.in
    customer care contact
    eBay.in Address
    14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    View all eBay.in contact information