eBay — samsung galaxy s4

Sharmavishal31 on Jan 3, 2018
As i ordered samsung galaxy s4 frm the ebay as a guest account. Ebay is suggested by my friend as it is trustworthy website but whn i recevied my phn and try to switch on the phn but phn doesnt respond i was shock that the ebay is providing such kind of the service to its customer. These kind of services frm the ebay side is unexpected. This makes ebay to loose their customer as now its approx 8 days frm the 1st complaint i didnt get any resolution whch make me to not use ebay infuture. The phn is totally dead nd i snd all the pic. Its a refurbish phn whch i order but its totally dead if i dont get my money back thn i am gping to take a serious action againts this.

samsung galaxy s4

[Jan 03, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer(Sharmavishal31),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    eBay - samsung galaxy s4