Ebay.com — holding of boss overdrive od 3 at kolkata by customs for inappropriate invoice

Dear sir/madam,

A boss overdrive (Od 3) (Musical accesory of elctric᪆guitar) i purched from ebay.com (Seller-jamanmegamall) (By paying 131.28 usd by
Online transfer) bearing order no-f/s#[protected], shipped through economy intenational shipping (India post) bearing tracking number rn[protected]jp held by customs at kolkata foreign air rlo buildind for nonavailability of invoice.
After repeated communication to the seller and ebay.com a phone call came on morning of 07/02/2019 to my number [protected] from the number +[protected] shown as some rahul shrma in my truecaller stating himself as a person of ebay.com tried to hack my bank account demanding various data related to my bank account and sending a upiact number to my mobile number and forced to forward this to an another number and [protected] shown as axis axisbank. Lastly demaded the last four digits of myo atm card. I refused to give the same reffering rbi guideline. He said ᪆it is necessary for refund of my payment to ebay.com for the device.in the mean time an a message came to my number that an account had been opened in axis bank in my name, which i have not done, i reported it to my bank sbi, dhubri branch. They advised met to withraw all the money in the account at least for a day for saving these from the hacker.
Sir/madam,
Ebay.com and the seller the japanmegamall paid no interest to supply a copy of proper invoice to the customs after my repeated request by email and provided my personal data to a fraud.
This is for your kind information
Thanking you.
With regards
Dr. Santanu sarma
Department of zoology
Bholanth college, assam, india.

N. B.- if you ask and allow me for provide you the invoice, i can give you the same by email, as this was emailed to my registered email id by ebay.com.

holding of boss overdrive od 3 at kolkata by customs for inappropriate invoice

[Feb 24, 2019] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear monikabalan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your Paisa pay id or Claim id at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com so that our team can assist with your concern.

Team Ebay
Hi i sanjay bindal from hisar i purchage a seagate 4tb backplus harddisk on line from from ebay on 3o may 2017 id no[protected] its not working properly plz solve my problam sanjay bimdal [protected]
My item id no[protected], Recently i purchased iphone from ebay.in.. its not working well battery draining more.. touch too not working.. audio not working.. i submitted claim but there s no proper response.. i don know how to get refund.. they cheating don buy anything from ebay..

eBay.in Address
    14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063