[Resolved] Ebay.in — against fraud call by ebay to purchase the product and not delivery to me

AbhijeeTech India on Nov 28, 2017
It happend to us on 22nd nov 2017
A guy from ebay names jain mallick called me and asked about the product which i purchase on ebay i. E palit graphics card 1030 model on 9th nov 2017 they also know our address and contact no. And offers these product are yours if you purchase a product worth rs 5000 and when i want to make purchase they changed they way which i am purchase h the product and said if you pay through paytm you get 30%back to your a/c short. And when i paid money they didn't even send me the product brother they sent e my money back...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2018

[Nov 28, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by AbhijeeTech India, Nov 28, 2017
I want my refund of my money I.e Rs. 6150
Please sir I want my money back
The call is from mob no [protected],
[protected] and some employeess from ebay named sonu singh, jain mallick, saumaya, aditya etc.and they are from Kolkata.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2017
Dear Customer(AbhijeeTech India),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - against fraud call by ebay to purchase the product and not delivery to me
    www.bdomains.com