[Resolved] Ebay.in — claim closed but refund not received

sudeep kumar BR on Dec 28, 2017
Dear sir/madam,
Claim id : 3309370
Paisapay id : [protected]

My name sudeep kumar br from bangalore, on 26th november 2017, i have placed an order for ‘u8 bluetooth smart notification wrist watch smart phone with touch screen black ‘ worth rs/-799 and received it on 30th nov'17 by seller id ‘dbl enterprises”
The product delivered to me was a defective, dead product, i immediately claimed refund on it by calling at ebay customer care on 30th nov'17. Customer care representative raised a claim with claim id : 3309370 and told me to upload the images of the damaged product at https: eguarantee. Ebay.in/eg/. As required i have uploaded the images on 30th november2017.
And 1st dec'17 i have dispatched the damaged product to seller via professional courier service with consignment no. Blr[protected] and uploaded consignment images with remarks on ebay account and also mailed to ebay and seller (Dbl enterprises) the same day. Also i called at ebay customer care to inform the same & got the confirmation. I have called at customer care center on regular basis. Till 28th december 2017 ebay representative were unable to get in touch with seller. Whenever i call at customer care representative has given me false assurance that your product is in ebay guarantee and we will refund your money so don't worry
However on 24th dec'17 when i opened my ebay account to check the status of the claim i was shocked by comments updated by customer service team. As per customer service team i had shipped the faulty product to the seller and as per the tracking information, it shows that it s delivered to the them. However the seller is claiming that they ve not received the product yet. If the product is delivered successfully, then courier company can provide you the delivery proof. I immediately called at customer care and told them i have dispatched the product at the address provided by them with branded courier company then why you are bothering me to submit the proof of delivery. Then again customer care representative assured me that our claim team will give you a call by 25 th dec'17 to resolve the issue & will not close the claim before that. But my claim was closed i called up customer care and they told me that once we submit the dsr & delivery proof from the courier company they will again open the claim.
But now customer care told me they cannot open the claim back. Seller is not ready to listen my problem and refused to provide any resolution. When nobody is trying to understand the concern who is going to help me on this. Not even the customer care guys, nor seller not claims team.
I have spend 799rs +80 delivery charges on this product. It's been more than a month now but still i haven't received my money. Claims team - not responsive for callback requests. They never call back not even understand the concerns of the customer. The customer care is no way helpful to address customers queries and provide false assurance. Ebay is harnessing the customer in all ways. I have lost all trust on ebay and will never suggest for any of my friends to trust ebay nor its sellers. This is my first and worst last experience with ebay - a so called good online shopping site in india.
I need my refund for this order on priority basis.
For your reference i have attached images of damaged product, courier receipt & delivery proof from courier company

Paisapay id:-  [protected]
Claim id:-  3309370
Product:- u8 bluetooth smart notification wrist watch smart phone with touch screen black
Transaction date: 26 nov 2017
Item id: [protected]

Seller : dbl enterprises
Plot no.228 bharat nagar
Kalmana market road
Nagpur-540035
Seller contact no. :-dipesh patel - [protected]. [protected]. [protected].
Seller mail id :- dbl. Enterprises15@gmail.com dblent_iwsy2297sjo@members. Ebay.in
Ebay mail id :- insellerverification@ebay.in

'"regards"'
Sudeep kumar b r
Ph: [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2017
Dear Customer(sudeep kumar BR),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Updated by sudeep kumar BR, Jan 04, 2018
No one has contacted me yet...I'm still waiting to hear from someone...I'm not happy with the way you treat your regular customers eBay...still i have not received my Amount please take Strict action on DBL Enterprise they are intentionally sended damaged product.
Updated by sudeep kumar BR, Jan 09, 2018
Still problem not solved...
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - claim closed but refund not received