[Resolved] Ebay.in — Defective item delivered and refund not given

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 itzmesurendra
I have purchased one Xiaomi MI5 mobile from ebay on 14 Feb 17 and delivered defective product on 16 Feb 17. Item id is[protected]. i also registered claim on ebay under paisa pay guarantee. but they rejected my claim and did not refund my money. Ebay is cheating with everyone by sending defective item to customer.ebay claim id is 2697953. I called customer care first they tell that wait for 4-5 days your claim will be taken in action and you will get refund, but after 2 day of claim I got message that my claim is closed and rejected. When I called to customer care again then customer care operator told that your refund will not processed because item is in manufacturer warranty, i told that I did not use this mobile phone 1 hour too, then also he ignored and told to go to service centre.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2017
eBay refused to take product back. And they told we will not accept product. They told that they are not responsible for that. Contact service center

[Feb 22, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2017
Dear itzmesurendra,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home.

Team eBay
Updated by itzmesurendra, Feb 25, 2017
Contact on [protected]

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - Defective item delivered and refund not given