[Resolved] Ebay.in — Delivered Wrong Product , eBay not refunding my Money.

Kishore Datta on Mar 12, 2017
Claim ID: 2711001
I purchased Lenovo ZUK Z2+ 5.0 4G LTE 4GB RAM 64GB on 12/02/2017 but the seller sent me a completely wrong product i.e Xiaomi Mi Band 2 along with a Bill/ invoice which was in the name of different person. According I raised a claim on eBay Guarantee dated 21/02/2017, very day after receipt of the completely wrong item. I also uploaded all the pics of the item to eBay.in.( eBay Guarantee Claim).

On 25/02/2017 eBay Guarantee Team called me and a Reverse Pickup arranged from the end of ebay.in, the item was picked up from my location the very day i.e 25th Feb, 2017. I handed over the package(item) in question to the courier person along with all the documents that came with the package. I also attached/ enclosed the shipment slip (shipper’s copy) which was provided by the courier person at the time of collecting the item to eBay.in.( eBay Guarantee Claim).

But till date eBay Team has not refunded my money to me even after the dead line of 20 days for eBay Guarantee Claim has been completed. There has already been a great delay from the end of eBay regarding the aforementioned eBay Guarantee Claim and my Refund.

In this connection, I have called eBay several times but never got any satisfactory answers, I am facing harassment and mental agony due to this issue. I would like to inform eBay that it’s my hard-earned money and its stuck with eBay. I cannot bear any further delay regarding the Refund of the same and I once again request eBay to provide my full refund at earliest.

Kindly take up this take and do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2017

[Mar 12, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kishore Datta, Mar 12, 2017

Kindly take up this take and do the needful.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2017
Dear Kishore,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

The Ebay always favours seller &harassed buyer.Ebay is never customer friendly.Some person like Priyank PATEL of Ebay Guarantee claim team accuses customer, not courteous, disconnects telephone without hearing the grievance of the buyer.

The best platform to drag the Ebay to CONSUMER COURT.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2017
Dear drbram,

Team eBay
The response by ebay is casual, to shift responsibility.

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - Delivered Wrong Product , eBay not refunding my Money.
    www.bdomains.com