[Resolved] Ebay.in — fraudulent call, i paid 5000 on the name of ebay and didn't get anything

Yousuf_Mohd on Dec 30, 2017
A call came from ‭+[protected]‬ and now it is going swtch off. They made me pay 5000₹ to apaytm account with name of ebay. They lured me that my doing this i can also claim a iphone 7 plus. I talked for about 1 hour. They gave me all assurity. I have their account number in which i paid the amount. Please please track it. I also have the ifsc code in the image attached.
Please do something. They are luring innocent people and are taking advantage of digital payments and online shopping.
Please i want refund of my hard earned money. They promised me my product but gave a fake tracking id.
The names involved were shivani mehra (Sales department ebay) and sana khan (Accounts department ebay)
. They also congrats me on whatsapp.
They sent a message containg an order id and tracking number but everything was waste. I contaced ebay and they said it was a fake call it is your mistake.
Please sir/ma’am, help me, i am a consumer and they have exploited me. Took my money and now i am helpless.

fraudulent call, i paid 5000 on the name of ebay and didn't get anything
fraudulent call, i paid 5000 on the name of ebay and didn't get anything
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Yousuf Mohd,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - fraudulent call, i paid 5000 on the name of ebay and didn't get anything