[Resolved] Ebay.in — item not delivered

sachin772 on Jan 1, 2018
Hello, my name is sachin, i had ordered a product from ebay on 19th dec 2017, paisapay id [protected]. The seller deadline was 29th december. And to my surprise i received an sms on 25th that the item has been delivered thank you. Which was not! I immediately contacted the seller akasaki. Bay, they replied to raise the claim if you faced such issue, i tried to raise the claim, it showed that you can't raise it until the deadline date is passed, annoying, then i contacted the ebay care, they replied we can't do anything you have to wait till deadline date and then raise the claim. I aggreed.

Then after 29th i raised the claim that i didn't receive the item, i did contact the seller and ebay as well, the fedex courier service did a fraudlent entry of delivery (Fedex airway bill number:[protected]. And next day i received the reply for the claim that, your claim is not eligible because the item shows it is delivered!.. How ridiculous!! Thats what i complained for...!

Finally i myself contacted the fedex delivery person on 31st (His mo.[protected]) i asked him if any parcel is there with my name, he said yes, he couldn't deliver it as he went to a wedding.!!?! I asked then why does it say that it is delivered, he replied maybe its done by the office. But why do i care, its not my concern! 31st is way beyond the deadline of the seller!! Now the product is not delivered yet! And i have been annoyed to an extreme limit!! I need a refund as per the ebay guidelines, rest, hold the delivery service responsible thats it.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2018

[Jan 01, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer(sachin772),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Actually sir i need a mobile supporting hdmi cabel.but after collecting the cabel yesterday i found that its not for my work.so i want to return it and will ordered a new one after it replacement.

eBay.in Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2018

Dear Chiranjit Banerjee,

Team eBay

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - item not delivered