[Resolved] Ebay.in — not refunding my money back

JigarThakker on Dec 23, 2017
Dear team,

I have ordered "universal long lazy mobile phone holder stand for home bed desk table (Purple)- opens in new window or tab" which actually work as mobile phone handler. The day when i received this i checked and the quality of product was so bad that it was not able to handle the weight of my samsung phone j7. For which i requested ebay to get my money back and take this product return on the day when it was delivered. For which some claik id is being generated on their portal attached below fyr. And today i am receiving update from them that it is not eligible for refund, how come? Neither i use product a single day nor delayed in returning it.

So request you intervene and help me to get my money back.

Ebay claim 3347322

Jigar thakker
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 23, 2018

[Dec 23, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2017
Dear Jigar Thakker,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Updated by JigarThakker, Dec 26, 2017
Dear ICCF Team,

Requesting your intervention on this case. As Ebay is not taking any effort to refund my money back. And the complaint no. which I had open has been closed by them without intimating me.

Claim ID: 3347322

Item ID: [protected]

Updated by JigarThakker, Dec 27, 2017
Dear Team,

Please help to get my money back...

Thanks in advance...

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Team,

Ebay team is giving excuses... They can contact me on registered mobile present on their portal then too providing one more no. please ask them to call me or they can mail me as well on my registered email id on their portal.

Mobile no. +91 [protected]

Jigar Thakker

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - not refunding my money back