Ebay.in — original onlite 20 watts rechargeable led emergency bulb

batababu on Jan 2, 2018
The complaint subject was ordered on 22 dec, 2017. Rs.269/- paid online (Paisapay id [protected]) in advance. Item was delivered in time.

The issue is the mrp printed on its packing is rs.50/- only whereas the invoiced amount is rs.269. I raised a claim with ebay but they refused to settle the case (Attaching photographs of the item, its cover with original mrp, copy of invoice raised by the supplier and screenshot of ebay's reply).

I humbly request you to settle the case amicably.

Joseph. K

original onlite 20 watts rechargeable led emergency bulb

[Jan 02, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by batababu, Jan 03, 2018

eBay still rejection notification sent through SMS.
My question is, when MRP is printed on the product how can they overcharge? This is against the law in connection with consumer rights. Please advise.
(Attaching screenshots of SMS I received)

eBay.in Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Customer(batababu),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Updated by batababu, Jan 12, 2018
My alleged information as complaint with solid proof (selling an item for more price than printed MRP is a law breaking incident). If the importer giving government a low price to evade import duty and selling the item more than the declared price is offense.

I shall notify the Ministry for import/export with all my clear evidence to prove my alligation.

Regds.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - original onlite 20 watts rechargeable led emergency bulb