Ebay.in — samsung s8 tempered glass

Sunny Vaswani on Dec 26, 2017
I had brought tempered glass from ebay.in which was supposed to get delivered between 2 to 4 nov. Since i needed it at the earliest i choose ebay over others as other e-comm providers were taking time in delivering. Their logistic partner messaged me on 3 nov saying that we attempted delivery but you were unavailable. The truth is that they did not attempted delivery before 6 nov. "great e-comm company with great logistic provider - sarcastic comment"

Now on 6th nov i received a open product, so i collected it from guard after coming from office and still went ahead to apply the product. The product was of duplicate quality with glass coming out everytime i place it near my ears. I complained them on 10 nov and they said seller will contact in 4 days but neither seller contacted nor ebay. Finally ebay got the time on 16 nov to call me and tell it will take some time.

I got a call from their customer care after 2-3 days saying that you have used the product and they cannot process refund. I said to them without using how will i know that product is of right quality or not; they then said that i am right but they cannot help me as i have used the product. So 2 complaints here - why did they send the product late when i needed it urgently and that too open product.
Then executive told me that senior will call me. I kept calling ebay every 2nd day and they were like senior will call you in next 48 hours. This means when i purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay. Finally this senior called me on 1 dec and since i was in washroom they rejected and close the claim without my permission.
Such a bad company it is - no customer centricity. I reopened the case and i got a call from senior on 4 nov saying that the claim is rejected. I talked to her and he disconnected the call in between. Also he was saying there is no fault of seller in this. Such a nice platform for sellers that they can come here and sell anything without any issues. Then i was looking for ways to fight against them and i got this portal link.

Please help me.
Its not abt rs.1000. Its abt the treatment and product given by them

Claim id 3268007 sr#[protected]
Paisapay id [protected]

[Dec 26, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear Sunny Vaswani,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - samsung s8 tempered glass