[Resolved] Ebay.in — unnecessary delay in delivery

Ssonalsharma1986 on Nov 29, 2017
I have ordered philips hd 7450/20.. Has been shipped. Estimated delivery between 27 nov to 29 nov which ebay is promised me as i have to attend a wedding on 29th. When i checked the blue dart website my product was with them since 3days at bhiwandi hub without any action. I followed with both bluedart and with ebay to deliver the product by 29th and both said we have taken the request of urgent delivery but on the morning of 29th when i have called blue dart they refused to deliver the product and said follow up with ebay coz we will deliver by 30th only. While calling ebay they also refused to help.

unnecessary delay in delivery
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 31, 2017

[Nov 29, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2017
Dear Customer(Ssonalsharma1986),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

When did you tried calling me? I have already returned the product. Kindly advise the status of my refund.

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - unnecessary delay in delivery