Ebooks Data Entry — fraud website for data entry jobs

Not Mentioned, Not Mentioned, India
 Tech Trick Tip on Nov 6, 2019
No contact details provided on the website, they took 970 rupees for the online registration which they said is refundable, they give 10 typing tasks daily, which after completing and submitting, they told the next day that they will give 70rs per page, but they rejected 8 pages for no reason, the rules they gave were all followed. Then the next day they rejected 8 again, next day i i did just 2 and that too wrong, they accepted one from it, next they again they accepted only 1 out of 2. I'm constantly trying to contact them through their bot, but they are not responding. First they said that you can withdraw money the very first day if your account reaches 1000 rs and you can withdraw refundable amount with it, now they are showing 1500 as min withdrawing limit, but their is no option to withdraw money. This is a fraud website to cheat with the needy job seeking candidates.

Comments

It is a worst company. Cheating the public. No involve in this company. They all the pages and they discourage the candidates. they wont pay even a single rupees and take the amount.
I registered by paying Rs.799/- and they provided the work but after submission their reply is that only one page is correct and that amount will be gone to wallet . No contact number is given. I made chat with them repeatedly to say me what is the mistake and show me the mistakes instead there is no reply form their part and they are not even seen in the picture for 4-5 days. Now they come back and i check my account but it is empty and i made chat with them to activate my account. But the reply is register with Rs.399/- They did not pay even a penny for my work as well as the registration fee. Not join they are fraud, cheating and exploiting the unemployment
wrong, cheat, fraud, don't believe. They are exploiters and our authorities may be alert about them If possible I am complaining to the allowed authorities.

Ebooks Data Entry - fraud website for data entry jobs