[Resolved]  Ecom Express — Delivery delay Hyderabad

Your customer care service is pathetic. That is the same case with the delivery office in Hyderabad. They switched off the call when i was following up on the delivery. I was on call with you customer care executive for more than 45 mins and they were not able to solve my query or answer my questions. They just repeat the same info as reading from a manual. When i say the order has reached the delivery center, they say its not, as they do not see that status. See the attached screenshot. They do not take any extra initiative to solve the customer's issue. Its been highly disappointing. I would never recommend you for any further service.
The package is in the delivery center for 5-6 days now. My package was supposed to be delivered on Feb 1st 2021, i didn't receive it still its 8feb 2021 tiday, it is in the DC in Hyderabad, my location is also in Hyderabad. Get me my package ASAP.
AWB Number :[protected].
Delivery delay Hyderabad
Delivery delay Hyderabad
Feb 11, 2021
Product delivered . thank you !
Feb 08, 2021

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 09, 2021
Updated by Megha Thandra
This is a high value package, look into it and update me .
Feb 10, 2021
Ecom Express Customer Care's response

Greetings from Ecom Express!

Thank you for writing to us. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused due to non-delivery of your shipment and the updated reason. We shall take up the matter with concerned team and expedite the delivery of your shipment.

Team Ecom Express
Feb 10, 2021
Updated by Megha Thandra
provide me a solution ASAP, just get the package delivered . Its 16 days past.
Feb 17, 2021
Ecom Express Customer Care's response
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

With reference to your query regarding the mentioned tracking number, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered at the registered address on 11th February.

Request you to kindly check and confirm the delivery or in case you have not received the same and require any further assistance from our end.

Team Ecom Express
Feb 17, 2021
Updated by Megha Thandra
i got the package, thank you .

Ecom Express