Ecom Express — delivery related and delivery boy related

NIRMALA BHABAN.RABINDRA NAGAR.BURNPUR ROADBurnpur Road, Asansol, West Bengal, India
 pradip kr mukherjee on Aug 20, 2019
My awb no. [protected]. Delivery boy after contacted by me several times not coming to addressee.
I have contacted toll free number but no vain.
Again whole day i have contacted delivery boy several times, he promised to deliver the item by evening but not turned up.
In my surprise i have seen it is false posted stating that delivery attempted but customer not available. Hopeless i have cancelled order just now.
Take action immediately.

[Aug 20, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pradip kr mukherjee, Aug 20, 2019
Delivery boy contacted at his contact number [protected] today 5 times from 9.15 hrs to 17.00hrs.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We are sorry to hear about your experience due to non-delivery of shipment and the updated reason from our center. We shall take up the matter with the concerned team to expedite the delivery of your shipment and keep you updated on the same.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Aug 26, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records your shipment [protected] has been returned back to your shopping portal. So we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for assistance.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

Hi my order no. is [protected], it is showing like the pick up has been rescheduled since from 13th of August. Kindly deliver the product before Sunday (19.8.19). Since the order is gift and will be sending to foreign country.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

With reference to your query regarding the AWB number 2519758260, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered on 19th August at the registered address. Request you to kindly check and confirm back in case you have not received the same or require any further assistance from our end.

+91 11 3021 2000