[Resolved] Ecom Express — ecom express pickup rescheduled for next day since last 4 days

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Saurabh Singh Panwar on Jan 8, 2019
I ordered white solid sweatshirt from jabong with on 31st of december. I have requested a return pickup of my order (Order number :[protected] and shipment number[protected] on 3rd of january'19 but since then whenever i'm tracking the order on ecom express official website it keeps showing me that the pickup is scheduled for next day since last 4 days. I don't understand that what is wrong about the order and why the pickup is being delayed. I followed up ecom express customer center multiple times but didn't get a satisfactory response. Not received a single call from the person who will be picking up my order.

ecom express pickup rescheduled for next day since last 4 days
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Jan 08, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to re-register the new reverse pick up request.

Team Ecom Express