[Resolved] Ecom Express — false commitment & delay delivery

Niali, Cuttack, Odisha-754004, Cuttack, Cuttack District, Odisha, India
 sunilbhol on Apr 15, 2019
I was booked 2 awb [protected] & [protected] on 30th march 2019 for pincode -212107, allhabad, after 4th april i have seen that consignment goes to mau, then i have complaint to ecom to send it to customer location allhabad.
On 10th april [protected] shipment get delivered from allhabad location, & [protected] again send to mau, & on next day it shows out for delivery from mau location whenever customer location is allhabad.
End of the day we have received customer is unavailable, attempt for tomorrow.
Then i have again call & send mail to send that packet to allhabad which is delivery location, but no one take this issue on priority. Then again on that day evening we get mail that undelivered, customer not available.
Ecom destination team get mad, they don't think about delivery location, still this shipment laying at mau.
I can't understand that why they are sending it to mau location when delivery location is at allhabad.
We are going to file consumer court complaints regarding this issue.

From -
Sonu agro engineering

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2019
After several email & complaint today (after 13days delay) they have delivered

[Apr 15, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

Request you to kindly reconfirm your tracking number to assist you.

Team ECOM Express
Updated by sunilbhol, Apr 15, 2019
AWB [protected], delivery location mentioned at allhabad, but out for delivery location shows at MAU, all mental patients are working at Ecom express, they have to treat at ranchi mental hospital first, then they can work properly.
After several mails still same mistakes ecom express team doing again, and again.
Within 12pmTomorrow it should deliver at anyhow, without any excuse, otherwise get ready for harassment case file.
Updated by sunilbhol, Apr 15, 2019
Unnecessary false commitment showing that out for delivery and end of the day send messages that undelivered customer not available. Stupid person are not seeking customer location mentioned for allahabad then why they are looking out for delivery location MAU, both are different district, 103km far
Updated by sunilbhol, Apr 16, 2019
customer location Allahabad but stupid ecom delivery attempt at MAU, your all destination team should check there mental condition at any mental hospital

false commitment & delay delivery

Comments

I had order one kurti of rs1000 order no.JD[protected], product type COD, Order date[protected]:12:58, from ecom express through facebook, but I have being provided with different
kurti and poor quality material .
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019

Dear Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

Hn 31 raha mohalla village jasola new delhi 25 near harsh communication store
Aryan Bhadana's reply, Mar 16, 2019
The product delivered to me is wrong. I have not ordered that product. I want to refund that product. Refund my money as soon as possible. Product quality is very poor. You think that customers are fool.
Don't try to make fool others. You delivered me a wrong product and the product you delivered is so bad that it can't be described in words.
It is of very poor quality i can't see that type of clothes in my life.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019

ECOM Express Team
Want to return the product since it is not the one which I have ordered. The product looks extremely cheap and its a duplicate product. The product is not the exact one which I have ordered.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019