Ecom Express — fashionable simple wear tailored fit solid casual 3 shirts

Near veterinary hospital kanjikode satrappadi, Palakkad, Kerala, India
 Outer on Sep 21, 2019
Respected sir,

I want return in fashionable simple wear tailored fit solid casual 3 shirts for me. I ordered jeans jacket for men's but i have get low quality 3 shirt. So i have return this product. This shirt so bad material and bad quality so i want return this please accept easy return. I will order next time in so any products in this online shoping.

[Sep 21, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Outer, Sep 21, 2019
Respected sir,

I want return in fashionable simple wear tailored fit solid casual 3 shirts for me. I ordered jeans jacket for men's but I have get low quality 3 shirt. So I have return this product.this shirt so bad material and bad quality so I want return this please accept easy return. I will order next time in so any products in this online shoping.
Updated by Outer, Sep 21, 2019
I want easy return
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express!

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

I have ordered a puma shoes on 7 september 2019 but till now the 18 september I don't get my product. I don't know what this ecomxpress workers are doing they are not taking their job seriously..Worst service ever.

+91 11 3021 2000