Ecom Express — myntra order yet to be delivered

PavithraHareeshL on Oct 22, 2019
Team,

I did not receive my order yet, which was ordered on oct 10th. The ecom tracking says that the delivery was attempted on oct 15th, but i never received any calls at all. Neither they tried to attempt to deliver the package again. No response from them. Here i am providing the awb number for your reference. Request you to look into the issue asap.

Awb number: [protected]

[Oct 22, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings From ECOM Express.

We are sorry to hear about your experience due to non-delivery of shipment and the updated reason from our center. We shall take up the matter with the concerned team to expedite the delivery of your shipment and keep you updated on the same.

Please share your alternate contact number to assist you.

Updated by PavithraHareeshL, Oct 23, 2019
Team, Isn't my complaint so clear? If you still need the contact, provide the email ID.

Comments

I havent received my order from ecom express but status is delivered . delivery executive mobile number who theft my product +[protected]. How can he delivered without my authorized sign

Greetings From ECOM Express.

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

Team ECOM Express
I return items [protected], and [protected] both to ecom express pickedup boy yesterday date 17oct2019 at 9:00pm

After I got message "return request failed " To my mobile.

Please help in this regard

Parvathipuram535501
Vizianagaram dist

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your query regarding the AWB number 535967796 & 535967659, we shall coordinate with our center to get this resolved at the earliest.

Meanwhile, please share your contact number to assist you.

Team ECOM Express
Mobile ordered coach and came second return him

Greetings From ECOM Express.

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your query.

1930