[Resolved] Ecom Express — non delivery of consignment

ratul82 on Dec 6, 2018
Hi, this is related to ecomex awb no.[protected] concerned with medlife order no. Or9757aw-004a. The shipment is pending at ecomex delivery centre since 18th november. They have not made any communication with me, but shown the status as 'customer not available', 'refused by customer' etc. I wonder why the parcel is not delivered to me inspite of all details being correct. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest. O
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019

[Dec 06, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2018

Greetings from Ecom Express!

Thank you for writing to us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused regards to the delay in delivery. With reference to your complaint regarding the undelivered shipment, we are coordinating with the concerned team to get this delivered in next 24-48 hrs. meanwhile, please share your alternate contact number to assist you.

Team Ecom Express
Updated by ratul82, Dec 09, 2018
my alternate contact no is [protected]
Updated by ratul82, Dec 09, 2018
today also I received an sms saying the order is out for delivery. but the same was seemed to not attempted to be delivered to me. No contact was made with me.
Updated by ratul82, Dec 12, 2018
Hello, I don't understand what is going on at ecomex. I received an sms on 10/12/18 showing My parcel as delivered. Mr Chandan of Sarthebari called me in the evening on that day and assured me that I will receive my parcel the next day i.e. on 11/12/18. Unfortunately they has not made any effort to hand over the packet to me. I am really ashamed off to seek assistance from the DC and customer support. Shall I leave the prepaid packet idly at the custody of ecOmex that is already shown delivered by them?

+91 11 3021 2000