Ecom Express — non delivery of package

319, Manjusree, 2nd Main, 4th Cross, Sir MV Layout, Near Nataraja Gas Godown, Vidhyaranyapura Post, Bangalore, India
 Prashanth Shetty2 on Jul 4, 2019
This is with reference to an issue that am facing with a courier package that was supposed to be delivered to me by ecomexpress (www.ecomexpress.in)

Awb number [protected] was said to be delivered at my residence on 5th of june was never delivered to me nor my neighbors.

I have tried talking to the helpline number but only false assurances that someone will reach out to me to sort out the issue but till date no one has called either.

Email to [protected]@ecomexpress.in is also of no use as no one is responding.

[Jul 04, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jul 05, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

With reference to your query regarding the AWB number [protected], as per our records the said shipment has been delivered on 5th July at the registered address. Request you to kindly check and confirm back in case you have not received the same or require any further assistance from our end.

Updated by Prashanth Shetty2, Jul 05, 2019
As I mentioned in my complaint, package was not received by me or my family members, . I have also checked with all my neighbors and they confirm they haven't received it on my behalf either.

If it was delivered to my address you could have confirmed as to who received it or who signed the receipt...

Am sure we did not receive it
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your complaint regarding the non-delivery of your shipment and we shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and resolve at the earliest.

Meanwhile, you can provide your alternate contact number to assist you.

Updated by Prashanth Shetty2, Jul 06, 2019
Hi Team,

Thanks for starting a check into the issue I have raised, you may reach out me at these following numbers...

Updated by Prashanth Shetty2, Jul 08, 2019
Hi Team,

I just received a call from one Mr.Santhosh claiming to be from EcomExpress, he has requested me to send him my id proof and the package will be delivered to me by tomorrow morning.

I shall be sending out the id proof now and will keep you posted about the status tomorrow.

Updated by Prashanth Shetty2, Jul 08, 2019
Hi Team,

I just received a call from one Mr.Santhosh claiming to be from EcomExpress (contact number +91 [protected]), he has requested me to send him my id proof and the package will be delivered to me by tomorrow morning.

Updated by Prashanth Shetty2, Jul 09, 2019
Hi Team,

I would like to confirm that the package has now been delivered to me by Mr.Santhosh today.

Thanks for your help in coordinating and sorting this issue out. Without your intervention am sure i wouldn't have got my package back.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Thank you for the confirmation of your shipment delivery.

Kindly write back to us in case you would require any further assistance on this.
Assuring you of the best of our services at all times.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

I ordered a pack of three cheks shirts.
But delivered shirts are not the same thats my ordered so please return this itom because i don't like this type of shirts and give my refund or my original ordered shirts so that i always believe of your site And Thank you
Guddus2's reply, Jun 30, 2019
I ordered a pack of three cheks shirts.
But delivered shirts are not the same thats my ordered so please return this itom because i don't like this type of shirts and give my refund or my original ordered shirts..so that i always believe of your site.. And i bought again and again... Thank you
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Request you to provide the 9 or 10 digit Ecom Express AWB/tracking number for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

Team ECOM Express

If it was delivered to my address you could have confirmed as to who received it or who signed the receipt?

+91 11 3021 2000