Ecom Express — Not picking up my return parcel

I had a damaged snapdeal parcel and i had submit a request (on the same say i got my parcel) to refund for damaged item. Snapdeal mention courier Ecom will come and take the parcel. I wait for the whole 2 days but no courier approach me. No call to me, no Ecom people waiting with other courier company . And i can't find any number to contact Ecom courier. What's happening now? My parcel need to be returned in 7 days but if the courier not pickup my damaged item, how can i get my refund. I am so angry with the services. Give me a proper answer. And the Ecom courier is for Belgaum, Karnataka branch.

[Jan 25, 2017] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear NorFatini,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [protected]@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Team Snapdeal
Awb no.[protected]. My order is placed on 23 rd Jan. It would be deliver on 27 Jan but it is not deliver yet.yesterday you show house is closed and today you show house is not found able. What your problem
Please deliver my order as soon as possible
Ecom express Raxaul branch did not deliver my any product due some quarrel with its staff and today also I have ordered an earphone but ecom express did not deliver my product and returned it to amazon by saying that customer have refused it so please help me.

Raxaul Branch
Pin code : 845305

Dear NorFatini,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [protected]@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Snapdeal