[Resolved] Ecom Express — pickup being rescheduled since last week

Sunil Ku. Mishra on Jun 12, 2019
I had ordered a shipment from myntra on 31st May, 2019. It has been nearly more than 10 days and the shipment tracking on ecom express still shows pickup rescheduled for the next day. The same message gets updated everyday. Can you explain what's the problem with your system??

Ecom express tracking id: [protected]

Do let me know if any more details are needed.

pickup being rescheduled since last week
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019
You need to work on your service and also please try to give some other comment than this one, "Pickup Rescheduled For Next Day". I am sure half of your complaints will be related to this ugly message which keeps repeating itself every morning.

[Jun 12, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sunil Ku. Mishra, Jun 13, 2019
It still shows the same message: "Pickup Rescheduled For Next Day"

pickup being rescheduled since last week
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the said shipment has yet not been handed over to us. Request you to kindly allow 24-48 hrs. for the system update. You can also contact your shopping portal for further assistance.

Team ECOM Express
Updated by Sunil Ku. Mishra, Jun 18, 2019
Finally received the shipment after nearly 20 days...highly disappointed with the service as no valid reasons for the delay was provided.
Updated by Sunil Ku. Mishra, Jun 18, 2019
And also please try to give some more details about the shipment rather than posting the same ugly message, "Pickup Rescheduled For Next Day", every morning.

Comments

Sir
My order from pure has not yet been delivered and sent back. The link they have given is also not proper. I am not able to track my parcel. The delivery boy asked the details of place and later the parcel is not delivered and sent back.
I need back my money I trust you but u guys are not maintenance quality and fit bit charger also not there in box..
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

Team ECOM Express