Ecom Express — product from nykaa

I have ordered plum green tea kit and other products from nykaa and it's shown that delivery failed by ecom express they didn't even call me. Worst experience from ecom express. And the next day it shows that attempted and the customer is not available. But i didn't even got a call from ecom express but got a message that get ready it is out for delivery and i didn't get the product yet. It's soo irresponsible.

[Feb 26, 2020] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2020

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

Ramen
Team ECOM Express

Comments

I booked a mobile in bookmyphone site delivery boy returned my phone on single dlvry attempt... He didn't attempt second delivery attempt now I didn't get money
back... I loss my phone and amount

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2020

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records your shipment 2572395615 has been returned back to your shopping portal. So we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for assistance regarding the refund.

Ramen